WHY CHOOSE US
With over 20 years of trading behind us, we can boast a large customer base ranging from individual consumers through to large corporate and government organisations here in the UK and internationally.
Whether you are looking for a case, a cable or a number of smartphones for your staff, just some of the reasons to chosoe Clove are:
- Mobile technology specialists
- Trading since 1992
- Free & impartial advice
- Friendly staff based in the UK
- Telephone & email support
- Competitive prices
- International delivery
- Secure payments
- Active on socail media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Google
See what existing customers think of us. CLICK HERE to see our Trusted Shops rating or to find out more, view our About Us page.
If you have any questions then please call us on 44 (0)1202 552936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to giving you the best prices possible so if you find an identical product elsewhere then fill out our form and let us know.
We will always try to match a competitors price but cannot guarantee that we will be able to.
To qualify for a price match:
- The competitor must be located in the UK
- The item must be the same specification & colour
- The item must be originally intended to be sold in the same sales region (UK)
- The competitor must have the product in stock
Any item we price match will include delivery costs
For any further details please call us on +44(0)1202 552936
Oppo Reno – Overview
The standout feature of the Oppo Reno is the rising pivot camera. This design allows for a more immersive screen experience, as there is no need for cut-outs in the display. So, you can benefit from a full 6.4" panoramic display. While the dual rear camera setup is comprised of a 48MP ultra-clear mains camera and a 5MP depth sensor. Making it possible for you to capture stunning images, which can be later edited with creative bokeh effects.
With it's stunning, yet simplistic design the Oppo Reno looks stunning. It has been possible to achieve this using precision technology in manufacturing. Resulting in there being no camera bump on the rear of the phone. Instead, there is a smooth surface with an O-Dot structure for protection.
The unique rising pivot front-facing camera additionally enhances the design, by offering an uninterrupted display experience.
The 6.4-inch AMOLED display provides bright and clear colours and benefits from the front-facing camera pivot design. As this makes it possible to view a full display without any holes, dewdrop or other distractions. Instead, you have full-screen panoramic experience.
To ensure you can use the display in comfort TÜV Rheinland certification has been obtained.
With protection to the display being offered by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Unlock your creativity with the dual lens rear camera of the Oppo Reno. The 48MP ultra-clear main camera and 5MP depth sensor ensure that you can capture brilliant images you will want to share. With it being possible to create stylish bokeh effects on your photos. AI beautification enhances your photos offering a natural look, even with difficult lighting.
You can also seize the night with the all-new Ultra Night Mode 2.0. This uses ultra-large sensors and an f/1.7 large aperture with MFNR and HDR software algorithms to produce stunning photos in any condition, including night time.
The front-facing 16MP camera is housed in a unique rising pivot design. This movement is incredibly intricate, first moving fast and then slow. Producing a graceful motion, which doesn’t appear mechanical.
Dolby Atmos sound enables you to be fully immersed in your movies. As it provides crystal-clear sound for a captivating listening experience.
With the 3,765 mAh battery, the Oppo Reno will get you through an entire day. But, what about using your smartphone while charging? The latest VFC flash charge algorithms have been used to dramatically improve trickle charge. Meaning you can keep on using your smartphone while charging, perfect for when you are playing games.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 is included offering a powerful mobile platform, which uses intelligent AI to adapt to your usage. With a full 8GB of RAM included boosting performance. There is also 256GB of internal storage available, to store all your apps, photos and videos.
Reasons to buy the Oppo Reno
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 6.4" Panoramic AMOLED Display
- Stunning Gradient Design
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Under-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Pivot Rising Camera Design
- Dual 48MP & 5MP Rear Cameras
- 16MP AI-enhanced Front-Facing Camera
- 3,765 mAh Battery / 256GB internal storage / 8GB RAM
- OPPO Reno
- USB-C Charge Cable
- Important Info. Booklet with Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- SIM Card Ejector
SIM Free & UnlockedYes
- SpeedOcta-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- Make/ModelQualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710
- TypeAMOLED Panoramic Display
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels (~402 ppi density)
- OtherCorning Gorilla Glass 6, 19.5:9 ratio, TÜV Rheinland Certification
- Frequencies850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- Frequencies800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- FrequenciesLTE Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/32/66
- FunctionsA2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD
- VersionWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Video OutYes, wireless via Miracast, Google Home
- Hardware ButtonsPower / Volume buttons
- OtherUnder-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Antenna TypeGPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS
- Built-in SoftwareGoogle Maps
- MegapixelsDUAL 48 MP & 5MP
- FlashAuto Focus and LED Flash
- Camera Lens48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8um, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- OtherPDAF, Night Mode 2.0, Photo, Video, Expert, Time-lapse, Pano, Night, and Portrait
Front Facing CameraYes
- Type16MP f/2.0 Pivot Rising Camera
Near Field CommunicationYes
Dimensions156.6 x 74.3 x 9 mm (6.17 x 2.93 x 0.35 in)
Weight 185 g (6.53 oz)
SoftwareGoogle Play, Google Apps, Game Boost 2.0
OtherPivot Rising Camera Design, Gradient Colour Finish, Dolby Atmos Sound, Dual-frequency GPS