Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Buy Huawei Mate 20 Lite: SIM Free & Unlocked / UK
The latest AI-powered smartphone from Huawei, the Mate 20 Lite features a quad-camera set up - two on the front and two on the back.
Huawei's own HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor powers everything, utilising a dedicated neural engine which enhances photography, video recording, gaming and other intensive applications.
An immersive 6.3" FullView display dominates the screen providing a stunning window to the world. Plus Huawei's EMUI additions to the Android 8.1 operating system allow you to customise the phone for a unique and personal interface.
Reasons to buy the Huawei Mate 20 Lite Unlocked
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual rear cameras with 20MP RGB and 2MP monochrome lenses
- Dual selfie cameras (24MP & 2MP) with portrait lighting and depth effects
- 6.3-inch Full View Display (2340 x 1080)
- Huawei Kirin 710 octa-core processor with AI Neural Engine
- 64GB storage & microSD support (up to 256GB - uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth 4.2
- Real-time face unlock
- 3,750 mAh battery & Huawei SuperCharge
- USB Type-C & 3.5mm audio jack
- Best prices on the Huawei Mate 20 Lite SIM Free
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite- SIM Free, factory unlocked
- USB Cable
- USB Type-C cable
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Eject tool
Stock Origin & Compatibility
All our phones are SIM Free & Factory Unlocked, compatible with UK, EU & most global SIM cards, with support for global GSM & 3G networks. For 4G/LTE & 5G support outside of Europe, please check the specifications.
Clove Technology primarily obtains stock from a manufacturer's official UK supply chains. These products will be displayed as a 'UK Model'.
Occasionally Clove source products from the European mainland. These will be marked as an 'EU Model', supplied factory sealed with a 2pin EU mains charger or 'EU Convert', opened to swap to a UK charger and resealed.
EU sourced phones will have a full warranty and are compatible with all UK networks. We do not source any products from Hong Kong or other Asian markets.