Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Set - Grey
Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Set (L and R) - Overview
A set of Nintendo Joy-Con controllers offer both a versatile and fun way for players to interact with their Switch console. They can be used independently in each, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip.
You can also attach them to the main console for the handheld mode. Or, you can hand one to a friend for some two-player action. As both controllers have a full set of buttons and can work separately. Each with their own accelerometer and gyroscope motion sensor.
The HD rumble works realistically, so when you are gaming, things feel just like they would in the real world. Imaging holding a glass of water containing ice cubes, then give it a shake. The HD rumble allows you to feel how many ice cubes are in the glass, for a fully immersive experience.
We all remember how much fun the Wii controller was. Nintendo has evolved the Joy-Con controller, so it can detect the shape, movement and distance of objects. Meaning you can play games like rock, paper or scissor using your hands.
The right Joy-Con controller has an NFC touchpoint, so you can use with your favourite amiibo interactive figures.
Reasons to buy Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Set (L and R)
- Set of two controllers (L and R) -use separately or together with
- Motion control – detects shape, movement and distance of objects
- Right Joy-Con compatible with amiibo interactive figures
- Up to eight controllers can be connected to a Switch console
- HD rumble – realistic interaction
- Two Nintendo Joy-Con controllers (Left and Right)
- Two Nintendo Joy-Con controller straps - black